Notice is hereby given that Steelton Borough is seeking proposals for Investment Management Professional Services. Written proposals, in accordance with the specifications and procedures identified in a RFP available from the Borough of Steelton will be received at the following address: ATTN: Douglas E. Brown, Frederick Douglas Municipal Building, 123 North Front Street, Steelton, PA 17113. Proposals must be received no later than March 9, 2018 at 4:30pm.
Services for which Proposals are Sought: Investment management of the Steelton Borough Non-Uniform Pension Plan.
Specifications Relating to the Services: Firms submitting proposals shall demonstrate knowledge of and experience with the investment management of municipal pension plans, and experience and expertise in performing the work involved in the RFP.
Procedures to Compete for the Contracts: Applicants shall complete proposals in accordance with the RFP available at the www.steeltonpa.com and submit proposal to the Borough of Steelton by March 9, 2018. After verification by the Borough of Steelton that the proposals are complete, the Borough of Steelton will evaluate and interview the qualification and experience of each firm submitting a proposal and will select the most qualified firm.
Required Disclosures: All disclosures required under Act 44 of 2009, including, but not limited to, disclosure by each person, including subcontractors who will be providing services to the Steelton Borough of the following:
- a description of the responsibilities of each person providing services under the contract;
- whether the individual is now or was a Borough of Steelton official or employee;
- whether each individual was employed or compensated by a third-party to communicate with a Borough of Steelton official or employee;
- contributions in the past five years of at least $500 made to Borough of Steelton officials;
- whether a former Borough of Steelton employee has participated in the submission, review or negotiation of the proposal;
- gifts to any Borough of Steelton official or employee; the existence of any financial, commercial, or business relationship with a Borough of Steelton official;
- the retention of any third-party intermediary, agent or lobbyist and his or her duties; and
- whether there has been any communication with the Borough of Steelton following the publication of this ad.