- 2016-2019 | Borough Council
- 2020-2023 | Borough Council
- Steelton Planning Commission | Chair
Previous Committees & Boards
- Public Works Committee (2018-2019)
- Police Issues and Negotiating Committee (2016-2017)
- Arcelor Mittal Committee (2016-2017)
- Neighborhood & Economic Development Committee (2018-2019)
- Steelton Skate Park Development Commitee | Chair (2018-2018)
- Steelton Water Authority | Vice Chair (2015-2019)
- Finance Committee (2020-2021)
- Codes & Zoning Committee (2020-2021)
- Personnel Committee (2020-2021)
- Fire, EMS, and EMA Committee (2020-2021)
Michael’s is lifelong resident of Steelton, I was born on June 13th, 1980 to Anthony and Sherry Segina.
Michael’s father, born in 1952 is also a lifelong Steelton resident. His mother was born and raised in Port Royal, PA. Michael’s grandfather was born in 1918 and was a lifelong resident of Steelton until his retirement in 1980 when he built a new home in Old Reliance Middletown. He was a proud member of the US Armed Forces during WWII and worked at Bethlehem Steel after the war to his retirement in 1980. His father (Michael’s great grandfather) came to Steelton from Slovenia in the early 1900’s for work and was a member of the St. Peter’s Church in Steelton. After several years of saving money, he sent for his family to join him and purchased a residence at 306 Main Street on the West Side.
Michael is a 1998 graduate of Steelton Highspire High School, and is currently employed as a Senior Manager of Information Technology for Clark Resources.
Michael, and his wife, Jennifer Segina (Benko) currently resides in the East End of Steelton.
In addition, Michael is the sole webmaster for the Steelton Borough website, since 2015 he has developed and maintained this website at no cost to the residents.