The Steelton Borough is governed by an elected council and the council members are elected at large. The term of office for a borough council member is four years. The Pennsylvania Borough Code establishes a pattern of staggered elections so that roughly half the council is up for election at each municipal election year. Elections take place on odd numbered years.
The Borough Council meets in Council Session on the 1st and 3rd Monday of each month at 6:30pm. Meetings are held at the Borough Hall at 123 North Front Street, Steelton, PA 17113. All Council Meetings are available for the public to attend.
- September 20 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
- October 4 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
- October 18 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
- November 1 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
- November 15 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
- December 6 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm